Тема: Rent a dedicated server from Mangohost

I am using mangohost.net dedicated and after 3 months of work I was very pleased with all the services on the website. For starters the prices are very, very acceptable, if you compare the price and resources with other hosting companies you will see for yourself that Mango almost for free, also tech support is very competent, they answer in time always help and was never once I was dissatisfied with tech support. Also consultants quickly respond to questions and help solve all possible situations related to hosting and not only. And also the technical possibilities of hosting is very powerful, they predostavlivaet enough resources to support large sites, and this is just hosting the site. Personally, I met with the problem, I bought the site installed and the last hosting did not give enough resources to maintain the site, my site all the time exceeded the load on the processor and the database, such problems with hosting Mango, I have not met, the site goes without problems and without delays. And so for all the time working with hosting, I wish more people knew about this hosting.
Sufficient number of resources for the maintenance of large sites, a large amount of space on the cheapest hosting. Reasonable prices, very reasonable prices. Competent technical support.